Travelling Tips

(don't say you don't know where is this hoho)

Hello everyone , so I think its my trend to post an entry every two years , hahaha but as I told you before I'm not good in writing and I also don't why I'm keeping this blog but somehow this blog works wonder during  time like this where I have NOTHING to do , can you imagine ? I'm a fourth year medical student and I am proudly saying that I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ! ( time flies aitt , yes I'm a fourth year student already )

So recently , I just came back my wonderful super ohsemm EUROPEEEE TRIP * read this using the right tone , you know which tone you should use right , you better know*

My Europe trip covered 13 countries in 26 days ( including the journey to and from my place ) and I know its a normal thing , everybody does it BUT that is not what I'm going to write about because there is basically nothing to write about , yeah you know how to work on the itinerary right?(if you want the itinerary you can email me * angkat bahu , senyum senyum )

During this 26 days , I learnt a lot (I MEAN A LOTT ) of things through this entire journey , this trip wasn't a new thing for me as  I've traveled to few other countries before and I myself was surprised that actually there is a lot of things that I don't know about travelling.

So here , I'm going to share (yeah I know nobody asked but this is my blog let me do what I want , if you don't like it , kindly press the x button on the top left thank you * this time read with cabin crew tone *) few tips that will somehow ease your trip !

the most important is .....*drumroll*

TRAVEL PARTNER

First of all , your bestfriend at school might not be the best travel buddy but it is not impossible to have a bestfriend who is also the best travel buddy.
     What I want to say here is , choosing your travel partner is the most crucial part in planning a trip.
You cannot go on a trip with a nobody , you have to know your travel partner before everything.
So , there are certain things to check with your travel partner to make sure your trip will be super wonderful.These are the checklist that I did and I wish to do for my next trip.

  • Do you like to take photos / Do you know how to take photos?? 
    • for certain people , this is not important but someone like me exist so this is the MOST important thing in my trip .
    • so if you don't really care about photos and stuffs like that then its okay , but if you are someone who loves to take picture at every corner of the road then you have to make sure your partner will be okay with that 
    • this thing sounds like nothing but trust me people do fight during travelling because of something like this , so you obviously don't want to ruin you holiday right , choose you travel mate right people !
  • Are you a fast walker or not ? 
    •  by knowing this you can actually plan your journey - let say your partner is a slow walker so you have to organise your itinerary that way where you will have ample time at every places so that you can cather to his/her needs and at the same time cover all the tourist spots(or the one you want).
    • when you travel without a tour guide most of the time you have to search for the bus stops or platforms , this somehow is not that easy . we actually miss our bus to Vienna because we were waiting at the wrong place , and to add to this sadness we actually SAW OUR BUS LEAVING US , I'm going to write about this later but just so you know I cried for two hours non stop until we get on the next bus which we bought the ticket on the spot.( you can laugh at me now )
  • Do you get tired easily? / How long you need to rest a day?/ Do you have any illness ?(ie ; migraine)
    • this is actually a set of very important questions even tho they sound weird , because from here you know how to plan your trip , how long you can stay outdoor , by what time you need to come back - to sync with the public transport schedules yada yada yada , what kind of rooms / airbnb you need to find - because if you were to spend more time at room , you need a more comfortable room and there are few basic necessities  that are very much required , when I went to Turkey few years back , all my travel mates are crackheads , we slept only for 3 hours every day for a week , the rest were filled with late night and super early walks and photoshoot sessions . but it was different with my Europe trip , my travel mate isn't really a hardcore traveller so we have to allocate more resting time .
    • if your travel mate(s) is suffering any kind of illness then you got to make sure you know what to do during emergency , you need a backup plan and you got to prepare yourself for the worst. once my travel mate was having migraine so we got to cancel our plan , it was sad but health is more important rite ?
these are all things you should ask your travel mate that I can think as of now , omg I feel like I've written a LOTTTT hahah 

until we meet in the next post or until I feel to write again or whatever .
bye peeps.
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Darul Quran

Pra - U USM ?

Sick and People Around Her