Sick and People Around Her



 Perth Western Australia - 2017

As salamualaikum peeps , it’s the end of one week holiday and today I get this feeling to write a post about my friend.

Yeay I know , I really want to post something from the start of my holiday but tadaaa nothing was posted throughout the entire week,

 So this friend of mine just got back from Turkey and she is sick , yeah due to her hectic schedule during holiday , you know when you go for a  budget holiday you surely come back tired.

The thing is everyone were worried of her , I was worried too , like she never got sick before but now she seems so SICK..okay demam biasa laa  but demam plus her extra pale face look so awful on her..hahah

And this thing come across my mind

She has a lot of people beside her because she is so good at making friends and what wiil happen if I am sick?

I am not good at making friends at all…OKAY AT ALL .
I am kinda self centered
I love doing things alone
I stay alone in my room now (did I tell you that I have no roommate anymore ? I choose that though , gonna surely do a post about that)
I study alone
My lifee revolves around myself ONLY.
I walk to campus alone
I walk back hostel alone * my campus is so near from my hostel , near that you can never imagine*

Oh yeayyy…

I eat together with my three friends..got at least one thing I do with  other people
These girls will surely be with me during ups and down , no doubt.
They are somehow like me so I think we get together nicely !

So what will happen if one day I fall sick?
Maybe that is why I never fall sick , I mean THAAAT sick.

Come to think of it , that is why having friends  around you is very important especially when you are miles away from your parents
And
Making friends are not easy , at least never easy for me .
I have a lot of people around me but I doubt all of them will be there if anything happens to me .. erm sounds kinda wrong but I don’t know where.

You can do everything alone but make sure you are not alone !


I think apart from googling about recipes I should start googling how to make friends , I mean REAL FRIEND .
I do have some , but I don’t think they can carry me if anything happens to me , gotta find huge friends after this ..hahaha


…….

I was typing super fast before and now im stuck I  don’t know how to continue anymore . This usually happens yaarr



So bye !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pra - U USM ?

Interview Darul Quran