#1-RANDOMPOST

As salamualaikum , greetings from india..
Its already 1.26 am here and i am not supposed to sleep yet as there are like tons of lecture notes need to be finish by the end of this week and i don't know why am i here typing this post despite my busy-ness.Semester exam is around the corner and things are really messed up right now !

and then comes the days where i just don't get anything from a lecture..blur from the very start until the end of the class.and rush for lunch.hermm..

Oh ahh..its ramadan now , and another problem pop out : BANGUN SAHUR ...fuhh..
this one thing that my body and mind and everything cannot cope is waking up early with alarm..
i just don't understand why but this happen , even if i sleep like so early at night , the result is just the same .How i wish i can clone my mak just to wake me up every morning , and now i am sleeping in my friend's room leaving my super comfortable bed just for the sake to wake up early..arghhh.

omg..its already thursday..i still didn't  prepare any single thing for my pbl presentation this saturday..ohhhh

after all , i am doing fine here !

bye , see ya !

i just want to waste my time for a while , my eyes get blurred reading ppt ! maybe i should start reading textbook i guess !

this picture was taken during my first flight to india ! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pra - U USM ?

Interview Darul Quran

Sick and People Around Her